해를품은달재방송

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자장사의신 조회 44회 작성일 2022-07-25 05:00:32 댓글 0

본문

11.12.25 MBC 'The Moon Embracing The Sun' - Casts Script Reading

Ilwoo looked busy with his script ^_^ (cr: imbc)
HonkiNoShika : "Your Majesty!!!!" lol he's really one of the best characters there... that aide... whose name I can't really remember, but he's great and super funny
DB1992 Pun : omg i am charmed by the tone and way he read those script its simply incredible..
YANCY : My favourite character was the Crown Prince's Eunuch oh god he is hilarious!
Joanna Marie Monton : Kim Soo Hyun is my FAVOURITE! !! (Y)
Is it me or doesn't HE look SOO HANDSOME in this video!!!! 1:06 ^_____^
I just finished watching The Moon Embrace the Sun. Excellent drama show. You guys, you must watch it. I'm watching it again with my sister. LOL.. I just absolutely love, love love love loveee! HIS ACTING! <3 He is one of the amazing actors that can deliver an outstanding performance in his films. The first time I saw Kim Soo Hyun act was in Dream High 1. Ever since I became a huge fan! :)
JJ Y : SOO HYUN's ACTING IS FREAKIN AWESOME!

[해를 품은 달] 26회 l “대답하라!” 월이란 무녀의 정체를 드디어 알게 된! <드라맛집>

드라마에도 맛집이 있다! [드라맛집]
#드라맛집 #해품달 #김수현 #한가인

▼▼▼ ‘해를 품은 달’ 풀버전(유료)을 보시려면 아래 링크를 클릭하세요~ ▼▼▼
https://m.wavve.com/player/vod?contentid=M_1002657100012100000.1\u0026referer=%2Fsearch
짱상 : 김수현 이때 연기 존ㄴㄴㄴ나잘했음 라이징이었는데 이걸로 굳히기 미침 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
박수빈 : 근데 이거 진짜 웃긴게 왕만 이 사실을 알아내는데 엄청 오래걸림... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 윤대형(현 중전의 아버지)은 쓰읍하더니 월이 연우인 거 얼추 알아챘나 그러고 심지어 중전은 얼굴 보자마자 너는!! 이러고 눈치 챔
지니 : 이거 진짜 몇년 지나도 생각나는 레전드 장면ㅠ
Ririri Happy : 우와 당시에 볼 때에도 김수현 연기 너무 잘한다고 생각했는데 새삼 진짜 이번에 다시 보니까 어떻게 이런 연기를 했나 싶을정도로 잘한다... 그냥 연기가 아니라 진짜 이훤이야 이훤.. 연우를 못 알아봐서 이제야 찾아서 그동안 고생하고 수모 겪은 거 너무 미안하고 맘 아파서 미치겠는 그냥 이훤...
모두모두 : 김수현은 뭐 빠지는게 없냐.. 얼굴은.. 개존잘이고.. 연기도 잘하고.. 키도 크고.. 미췄네...

【TVPP】Kim Soo Hyun - Finally Get To Know The Truth, 김수현 - 마침내 진실을 알게 된 훤 @ Moon Embracing the Sun

【TVPP】Kim Soo Hyun - Finally Get To Know The Truth, 김수현 - 마침내 진실을 알게 된 훤 @ Moon Embracing the Sun

Kim Soo Hyun # 014 : Hwon finally got to know Wol and Yeon Woo is the same person after investigated shaman. And he wailed with thinking past days. Moon Embracing the Sun 20120223

Watch More Clips : http://goo.gl/y6uxqe
Homepage : http://soo-hyun.com/html/main.asp
백이진 닮은 그윽이 : 김수현 연기는 진짜...최고다..
ArcaJeff : This is what makes Kim Soohyun the highest paid Korean actor as of now, he's only 24 yrs old here, simply brilliant
Liza : To be honest I don't get it why many people doubting Kim soo hyun being highest paid actor in South Korea . He's acting here in Moon Embracing the sun is Top tier . He's one of the actor that when he cry I cry also that's how effective Kim soo hyun acting is Kim soo hyun really deserve to be highest actor in South Korea no one can change my mind
Tania Stan : I felt his pain. He is such one of the best actor in s. korea
Shrix J : 24 here.. and 32 now
Still the top paid and best actor!
Kim soo hyun acting is beyond words!
This show was a masterpiece
No wonder its a classic n so popular

#해를품은달재방송

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,031건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pinkgymshop.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com