정선레일바이크여행

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자마포건축사 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-23 21:46:11 댓글 0

본문

강원도 여행 | JEONGSON RAIL BIKE | 정선 레일바이크 l KOREA VLOG

JEONGSON RAIL BIKE is an interesting activity here in GANGWONDO which is you can site the beautiful Mountain View and enjoy the ride with your family, friends and love one. You can also enjoy their creative and unique motel with different shape of animals.

Hi loves' hope you enjoyed this video
i love you all
stay safe and always connected
Hope to see you on my Next One ☺️

Don’t forget to Comment bellow for any Suggestions and Questions ⁉️
Thank you for Watching

Follow me on my social media account:
For Collaboration and Sponsorship
chairmaneleevlog@gmail.com
Instagram : chairmaneleevlog
Facebook : ChairmaneLee Vlog

#AestheticVlog #강원도여행 #jeongsonrailbike #Gangwondo #KoreaTravel #KoreaVlog #LifeInKorea #WithMe #AestheticVlog
Reisha Ellaine : ang peaceful ng mga lugar
Caoile, Rose Ann Joy : So refreshing
Jheralyn Sambilay : sign na yata to para panuorin ko ulit
Beng Esing : ❤️❤️
Araceli AY.B : Nice

[ 상구보리의자동차여행] 정선레일바이크 후기

안녕하십니까!^^

이번에 코나ev 타고 강원도 여행을 다녀왔습니다.

그 중 아주 재밌게 탔었던 레일바이크 후기를 공유합니다^^
날마다피크닉 : 레일위에서 빠른 이동중에도 영상 화질이 좋습니다. 어떤 제품으로 촬영하셨는지 궁금합니다. 미러리스+줌렌즈가 아닐까 생각해봅니다.
박삼철 : 가족끼리 보기좋습니다^^;;
_Ghost Pirate_ : 기관차가 레일바이크 차량도 입환시키는군요.

Jeongseon Rail Bike

Jeongseon Rail Bike is a rail bike, which runs for about 7.2km from the Gujeol-ri Station, Jeongseon, Gangwon-do to the Auraji Station. The place is filled with a superb natural landscape and a unique atmosphere. Let me take you to our trip and enjoy such beautiful scenery.
A great place for train buffs like my kids and indeed best place for family time in nature.

#familytime #familyadventure #train #trainride #winter2021 #Jeongseon #travelKorea #korealandscape #railbike #beautifulKorea #nature #naturelover #koreanow #tour #tourism #Koreanadventure #natureescapade #natureadventure #adventure #kidstime #funwithkids #travelwithkids #familytravel

Song: Jarico - Island
Music supported by #BackgroundMusicWithoutLimitations
Watch:

Free Download: https://bit.ly/3n3snwj
Proud Nitibo : Awww.. naiiyak ako oanuorin si ben at tim..;) laki na nila and super adventurous din..hope to see you all again..
jL Channel : very beautiful

#정선레일바이크여행

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 13,422건 5 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pinkgymshop.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com