쇼스타코비치교향곡제10번

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자글로벌호갱 조회 56회 작성일 2020-06-04 16:58:57 댓글 0

본문

Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 10 in E minor, Op. 93 (1990)

From the Munich Philharmonic Hall at the Piano Summer Festival
Moscow State Symphony Orchestra
Pavel Kogan - conductor

Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 10 in E minor, Op. 93

1:05 I. Moderato
22:20 II. Allegro
38:40 III. Allegretto
42:55 IV. Andante - Allegro

Watch the complete program:

Subscribe to LOFTmusic: https://goo.gl/wwlZl8

Pavel Leonidovich Kogan (Коган, Павел Леонидович) (Moscow, 6 June 1952) is a Russian violinist and conductor and currently leads the Moscow State Symphony Orchestra. Kogan appeared with many prominent orchestras including the St. Petersburg Philharmonic Orchestra, Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra, USSR State Radio & TV Symphony Orchestra, Philadelphia Orchestra, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra, Munich Philharmonic, Orchestre National de Belgique, Helsinki Philharmonic Orchestra, RTVE Symphony Orchestra, Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Staatskapelle Dresden, Orquesta Filarmónica de Buenos Aires, L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, Orchestre National de France, Houston Symphony, Orchestre National du Capitole de Toulouse and the Luxembourg Philharmonic Orchestra.
Masht Ali : between each movement, people are shitting in the hall with so much noise. 22:00
Mathieu Prevot : The actual beginning of the 3rd movement:
?t=1603
IgotPMT : The second movement is genuinely terrifying - it's played faster here than any other performance I've found!
walter kehl : This symphony was premiered on December 17th, 1953 (the year of Stalin's death) :D
walter kehl : I have been familiar with Shostakovich's music since I was eighteen, and I have sure enjoyed it ever since.
walter kehl : Just to think that someone would be able to write such powerful, eloquent music under such oppressive rule as that of the Soviet state! :D
walter kehl : Shostakovich was a genius! :D
yowzephyr : 1:14 is a good place to start.
Paul Wagner : Russian orchestra?
Salomón Durand : He tocado primer violín muchas veces esta magnífica obra y realmente esta Orquesta tiene una versión maravillosa, totalmente en tempo.

D. Shostakovich Symphony No.10 in e minor, Op.93 1mvt

2012. 9. 6. 예술의전당 콘서트홀

"코리안심포니오케스트라 181회 정기연주회"

쇼스타코비치 교향곡 제10번 1악장 Moderato

지휘 최희준 연주 코리안심포니오케스트라
pp_biscuit : Huh
TINTIN : 너무 좋다..
andreyborisov : Beginning and end it just tooooooooooo slow.

Shostakovich: Symphony No. 10 / Dudamel · Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra of Venezuela

Gran presentación de la Orquesta Sinfónica Juvenil Simón Bolivar en el festival Proms de la BBC año 2007, dirigida por Gustavo Dudamel e interpretando la Sinfonía no. 10 de Dmitri Shostakovich.

Full presentation of Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra conducted by gustavo Dudamel, playing Shostakovich 10th Symphony at BBC Proms 2007.

(C) BBC and ALL their respective owners. No personal work here.

Movement 1: 0:53
Movement 2: 27:53
Movement 3: 32:16
Movement 4: 44:51

(thanks to @George S. for provide movements).
Masht Ali : 27:53 this is the speed it's supposed to be.
Freddy Rattler : does America have such an orchestra?
Sergio Balcazar : 57:11
Lourdes Torres : I’m speechless! All I can come out with is WOW and BRAVOOOOOOO!
arthur parada : The state is giving them a bunch of money
elena troncone : Gracias por publicar José.
Gabriel Padecopeo : Viva Venezuela, Viva Dudamel y la Orquesta Juvenil..Excelente interpretación ?❤️?❤️?❤️
wayne jones : the violence portrayed in the 2nd movement is unbelievable.
tyler langdon : 40:38 I almost stood up and cheered
Elijah : This is Shostakovich’s real 9th symphony! Stalin wanted his 9th to be great and heroic but instead Shostakovich didn’t obey and made the 9th symphony sound whimsical! Knowing Shostakovich’s struggles makes me appreciate and love his music more and more.

#쇼스타코비치교향곡제10번

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 13,422건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pinkgymshop.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com