미즈노mp63

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자왕회장 조회 26회 작성일 2020-09-25 19:28:41 댓글 0

본문

Mizuno MP-63 irons (HD)

Mizuno's R\u0026D team explain the background of the MP-63 Diamond Muscle iron. Interviews on the Mizuno European Tour Workshop at The Carrick GC in Scotland.
James Eastham : He never used 63s He used 62s in 2011 and had his best season ever, it was the 59s in 2012 that were bad and to the end of 2012 he put 64s in. Get the facts straight

JBsuxCOK : Luke's MP-59s were so much better for him than these pieces of shit. His season in 2011 was better than 2012 due to his iron change
michaeljames92 : I don't understand why everyone keeps saying that every company has their irons made by miura. Most designs you can't even forge in one piece. Except for special models released to the Tour staff only, the heads are the same as the ones in the shops.
Beanione : Wouldn't go that far. His swing works a hell of alot on timing on the release. If he is off by a little bit then it all goes to shit. But it has a beautiful tempo.
_I_BK_I_ : "Yeah...They've done pretty well for me." no shit Luke your number 1 in the fuckin world now!
Payne Z : Most Beautiful iron swing in PGA ever
ConnHustla : the freakinsy love that guy he sounds like christopher walken
paulminiter : i think that the 63s are less sweet than the 62s
62s are a hard act to follow!!

Mizuno MP-63

Mizuno's R\u0026D team test the MP-63 with Luke Donald
Arti DesFuts : c du

Titleist AP2 Compared Mizuno MP 63 | Response

http://internetgolfprofessional.com/ Mark Crossfield the InternetGolfProfessional compares the Titleist AP2 710 irons with the Mizuno Mp 63 in this video response. Watch this video to see who the two golf clubs perform against each other and see which one might suit your golf game.
group : only thing that a mizuno can hold its own to in respect to a titleist is the Tn 87 blades or the MP-33s... mizuno cavity backs are garbage
majorsmythe1 : Smart move. They continue to lead many tours BY FAR in usage, including NCAA and amateurs. How do you do a "review"wearing a mizuno hat???!!!!.
Get the AP2, no need for irons for next 10 years then. Perfect clubs.
Gareth Phillips : Great video Mark. I have a couple of questions on the MP63.

I currently play the Mizuno MP32 and I'm looking to upgrade to a "newer" iron.

In your opinion, would you say the MP63 is comparable to the MP32 in terms of forgiveness? Would you say the 63's offer a little more help with them being more modern?

Also

How would you also compare the launch angles between the two?
WingBraapTW : I play the 710 AP2's. Ironically I tend to hit the ball high and like a club that hits a boring shot, but my AP2's are very easy to flight.
bebo7002 : I prefer mizuno irons ap2 just has an almost wet feel kinda dull
RiceVW : @rtd1995 same bra
Rhys Tudur Davies : @Thesmoofenator and i'm related to the queen!
Rhys Tudur Davies : @Thesmoofenator well they are forgiving but some profesionals don't see why they should use blades indtead of benefiting from modern technology in clubs. McIlroy uses blades down to his 6 irons, but his longer irons are ap2
Anthony Marino : Mark, can you, please, review the Adams mb2 irons...tux, anthony
R3spekt : Best review I've ever seen of anything. I'm going for the ap2

#미즈노mp63

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 13,422건 3 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pinkgymshop.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com