rv511

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자산토끼 조회 6회 작성일 2023-03-25 10:16:06 댓글 0

본문

SAMSUNG RV511 take apart video, disassemble, how to open disassembly

Hi!
No music. No talking. Just work.
If you are taking your SAMSUNG RV511 laptop apart be careful and wear an anti-static wrist band or use other anti-static device. If you need to change a LCD usually you don't have to take screen out of a laptop. You can leave it on a laptop and watch the last part of the video where I am taking LCD apart. If you need to change a keyboard, you don't have to take all bottom screws out. There are usually some marks, like a keyboard picture, on a case bottom. If you need to put a laptop back to work be aware of screws. They are different and you better remember or mark them somehow to insure that you will put them back in to a right place.
Some laptops I take apart first time, so don't be serious on my time and performance.
If something got broken - ooops, it's your fault.
Believe me, some parts in your laptop are already broken, you just don't see that.
This video is like insurance for your laptop. With this video and some skills you will be always sure that at least you can try to repair your laptop. If it's broken you don't have to sell it or throw it away. You can find some new or used parts somewhere and change it. It maybe will be your new job or hobby. And if it didn't worked out you still will be able to ask somebody else to fix it.
So, just watch this video and fix your laptop.
Have fun and good luck!!
regazzz #recycling #recycle #upcycling #zerowaste #sustainability #reuse #environment
#handmade #waste #sustainable #diy #vintage #recycled #demolition #upcycle #design #scrap #repair #disassembly #Technology
Tekken Top : Hi man, thanks a lot for your video, nice job.
I have this laptop for 2 years and I'm a little worried because my last laptop died because of overheating, and now my RV511 is starting to overheat too. I think that if I change the thermal dough between the fan and the microprocessor it will return to normality again, like brand new. Do you think it worths? I'm scared to do it because as I see in your video this laptop is tricky to disassemble
regazzz : Hi,

this laptop was a little tricky, although it took only 12 minutes to take it completely apart. Anyway, I would definitely think twice prior taking it apart. If you are scared, what is completely normal, I would say the best you can do is to ask friends and relatives about some trusted laptop tech who may take all responsibilities by fixing your laptop. If you will decide to do it your self, tell me about that, I my give you a few advices on what to prepare and what to expect. ETC.
Vámana San Martín : Hola, buenísimo el video, busqué por todas partes algo que me dijera donde estaba la tarjeta wi fi para cambiarla por una atheros para auditar redes y acá lo encontré porfin, lo malo que esta pc tiene la tarjeta muy escondida, voy a tener que sacar todos los tornillos, manos a la obra, muchas gracias!!!!!!!!!!!! disculpa por el español, espero que san google te ayude a entender el comentario.-

caramon47 : Can you replace the keyboard on these models or do you have to replace the whole palm rest with the keyboard included?
Tekken Top : thanks for answering. i dont feel confident enough to disasembley it on my own, i will relay on some friend who is much more expert opening laptops. i will show him your video so he will have a good guide. keep on it, your videos really help! regards

삼성노트북 RF510(RV511, RC510)인데, 윈도우10이 설치가 안됩니다. 노트북에 윈도우10 설치 관련문제입니다.

삼성 RF510(RV511, RC510) 이라는 노트북인데, 윈도우10 설치가 안되는 문제입니다.
윈도우7이 내년 1월에 업데이트 지원이 종료됨으로 인해, 윈도우10으로 업그레이드 설치 하는 것을 권장하고 있습니다.
그런데 WINDOWS10 설치가 되질 않습니다.
그 원인은 어디에 있었을까요?
지금 바로 확인해 보세요.

#삼성노트북 #RF510 #RC510 #RV511 #WINDOWS10 #윈도우10설치 #노트북분해
@user-pg2lk7rj9i : 분해 방법이 아주 자세히 나와있네요 잘 보구 갑니다 감사합니다 새해복 많이받으세요!
@gabrielbaik8721 : 어디서 들은 얘기인데 분해한 레카드를 윈도우 설치후 재설치하면 문제가 없다네요
그 렌카드에.불루투스 기능도 있다고 들었는데 혹여 재설치해보셔서 보시는것도 좋을듯 합니다
@makiseify : 저 시대 나왔던 모델 가운데 외장 그래픽 드라이버 설치 하면 뻗어버리는데 업데이트 하다보면 지원하는 모델이 있더라구요. 칩셋은 r9 m290x 였습니다.
@user-xv8zr8mr7i : 무선랜카드를 어떤제품으로 바꿔야하나요? 동영상처럼 똑같이 윈도우10을 다깐상태구요 무선랜때문에 작동이안되는데 어떤 랜카드를 사용하시는지 자세히 알려주세요
@wbno34 : 안녕하세요 저도 rf510모델을 중고로 샀다가
윈10설치가 막혀서 고생했는데 좋은 정보를 얻고 갑니다.
혹시 교체하신 인텔무선 랜카드의 정확한 모델명을 알수 있을까요?

구형! 삼성노트북 CPU업그래이드 /Pentium 에서 CORE i5 교체! / 노트북빠르게하는법

오래된 구형 삼성노트북도 CPU 와 메모리 업그래이드만 해도 속도를
올릴수 있어서, 한번 도전해 봤습니다.
해당! 노트북 모델은 삼성sens RV511 입니다.
Samsung RF510 RC510 RV511 RV512 RC512 여러모델들도
RV511 하고 같은 구조의 노트북입니다. 똑같이 따라하시면 됨.
Pentium P6200 → CORE i5 m 560 교체한 영상 입니다
CORE i5 1세대 CPU입니다. 업글후~ SSD장착하고 램4G 이상
라면 윈도우10 64비트 잘 구동됩니다,
부팅 잘되고, 유튜브 보는데 아주 좋습니다. ^^

구독 과 좋아요
감사합니다.

#노트북업그래이드#CPU업그래이드#sensrv511#P6200 #i5m560#Pentium#센스노트북#삼성노트북RV시리즈#RF510#RC510#RV511#RV512#RC512#노트북CPU업그래이드#RV509
류규남 : 좋은 정보감사합니다
앞으로도 기대하겠습니다
건강관리 잘하세요
nemo kim : YB플레티넘님 대단하시네요..질문 하나하나에 다 답변 해주시네요...그 정성에 구독, 좋아요 누르고 갑니다....
일지 : 고맙습니다
Isaac Kim : 안녕하세요! 먼저 유익한 영상 잘 봤고, 감사합니다. 집에 센스RV511이 있는데, 너무 느려서 고민하던 차에 어제 하드디스크를 SSD로 교체했어요. 윈10을 깔려다가 실패해서 검색하니 무선랜카드의 호환 때문에 안된다는 것을 알았습니다. 오늘 이와 관련하여 좀더 검색하다가 운영자님의 유튜브를 들어오게 되었습니다. SSD만 교체하고 만족하려고 했는데, CPU교체, 윈10설치 등 뽐뿌가 확 올라오네요! 궁금한 점이 있는데, 4GB 최적메모리 사양은 어떤 건지, 그리고 8GB 메모리 장착도 가능한지 궁금해요.
봄여름가을겨울 : 유익한 정보 감사합니다. 혹시 삼성 NT301E5C-A55J도 CPU업그레이드 가능할까요??

#rv511

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 13,422건 10 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pinkgymshop.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com