kem

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자옹달이 조회 10회 작성일 2021-12-02 08:13:50 댓글 0

본문

Kem - Share My Life (Official Video)

Music video by Kem performing Share My Life. (C) 2010 Universal Motown Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

#Kem #ShareMyLife #Vevo
Tammy Franklin : Kem is underrated.. His voice is timeless...only mature minds could understand..
Thea Lowe : This is the song my husband sang to me many times. RIP my love.
Samukelo Mhlophe : Since I am alone in my house in South Africa due to lock down this song has been on my mind all day that I just decided to just play it, what a beautiful song it is.
Kim Sanderson : Who is still a fan in 2021? This song is everything ❤️
Bobbie Green : I found someone to share my life with from 1978 and still going on( sharing our lives)!!!

I Can't Stop Loving You

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group

I Can't Stop Loving You · Kem

Kem Album II

℗ A Motown Records Release; ℗ 2004 UMG Recordings, Inc., Distributed by Universal Music \u0026 Video Distribution, Corp.

Released on: 2004-01-01

Producer: Kem
Associated Performer, Drums: Ron Otis
Associated Performer, Bass Guitar: Fred Robinson
Associated Performer, Guitar: Quenton Baxter
Associated Performer, Percussion: Marlon "Wild Bill" Curry
Studio Personnel, Recording Engineer: Carlos Gunn
Studio Personnel, Mixer: Ray Bardani
Composer Lyricist: K. Owens

Auto-generated by YouTube.

Kem - Why Would You Stay (Official Video)

Music video by Kem performing Why Would You Stay. (C) 2010 Universal Motown Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

#Kem #WhyWouldYouStay #Vevo
Luly : this guy is top notch, why isn't he more popular? he's not advertised much. his smoothness and class is not getting the attention that it deserves
Sandra Converse : It's Fine to fight for someone that loves you , but it's a waste of time to fight for someone to love you...
Vincent Davis : I just appreciate this song because it describes my situation many years ago when I made a terrible mistake and it nearly cost me the love of a good woman I could never ever replace. This song has a great lesson on appreciation for what you have. She stayed and today we are better than ever. Grateful
Toe sand : Sings like a true R&B singer. Dresses like a grown man's supposed to dress. This here is grown folk songs.
Tyresha Barnett : This song never gets old. I love all his songs. A man that really loves his woman!

#kem

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 13,579건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pinkgymshop.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com